Spectrum’s purchasing functionality allows you to take control of all of your purchasing needs through a dedicated, easy-to-use purchase order solution. This allows you to stay on top of all purchases for jobs and available inventory—no matter where items are located. By streamlining all of your purchasing and inventory processes in Spectrum, you can ensure that your project teams have the materials they need to complete the job whenever they need to have them.
Make smarter, more accurate purchasing decisions.
Spectrum’s Purchase Order solution fully integrates with other Spectrum functionality, including Accounts Payable, Work Order, Equipment Control, Preventative Maintenance, Document Imaging, Inventory Control, Time + Materials and Job Cost.
you are in charge
Spectrum purchasing construction software gives you the ability to:
- Create purchase orders
- Manage open commitments and their impact to job profitability
- Avoid duplicate data entry—enter data once and it updates throughout Spectrum
- Connect purchase orders to specific jobs or phases
- Update or make changes to purchase orders
- Receive purchase orders electronically from suppliers and upload directly into Spectrum
- Reconcile receipts against purchase orders using Spectrum’s Purchase Order Receiving capabilities
Purchasing & Inventory Construction Software: Get a 360-degree view of your assets and materials—no matter where they are located
Spectrum’s Inventory Control construction software solution gives you a powerful tool to manage your Inventory. Organize and verify inventory whether using perpetual or period inventory methods to ensure you are making fully-informed purchasing decisions.
We make it easy
Spectrum’s Inventory Control construction software sends alerts when stock needs to be reordered, and with an intuitive look-up system, inventory items can accessed with ease. You also have the ability to lock down inventory against any changes when unit counts are needed or discrepancies arise.
you can save time
With Spectrum Purchasing & Inventory construction software you can:
- Accommodate four standard costing methods—LIFO, FIFO, standard, and average
- Allow for multiple transaction types, including receipts, orders, transfers and credit returns
- Support multiple warehouses and unlimited inventory items, item codes and item comments
- Manage inventory anywhere—whether it sits in a warehouse or on a service vehicle
- Identify primary and secondary vendors and alternate items if materials are out of stock
- Support multiple pricing levels, special pricing, discounts and quantity price breaks
- Tie items to specific phases or cost types and users can see all materials associated with a job
- Maintain history or orders, receipts, adjustments and shipments on inventory, including tracking discontinued items
- Archive past orders and suggested quantities for reorders at each warehouse
create and connect
Create and connect POs to specific job phases.
Enter POs once and have them update all relevant Spectrum applications no duplicate entry!
Manage open commitments and see their impact on job profitability.
Make changes to POs quickly and easily with the system.
Job cost accounting is at the core of Spectrum’s capabilities. Integrated management of AP, AR, GL, Cash Flow, T&M Billing, and much more. Support for multi-company and multi-currencies. Document Management and Workflow capabilities help streamline business processes.
We have done more than simply put Spectrum in the cloud—it has been designed specifically for the cloud, providing an intuitive interface that allows you to work from any connected device, anywhere, at anytime simply by launching a web browser. Spectrum delivers the convenience of true cloud computing without sacrificing control. You own the licenses, you manage access and security, and you choose how to implement the software. Host Spectrum yourself, or take advantage of the enterprise-class, secure hosting services where your software runs on hardware dedicated to your company.
Tools For Collaborative Work
Spectrum delivers communication and collaboration tools that help everyone work better together. The Spectrum Dashboard is an information portal for everyone in your company. Your entire staff not just licensed users—can launch and modify their own Dashboard, putting real-time, relevant information in front of everyone on your team. Vital measurements such as Work In Progress, Cost to Complete, Over/Under Billing, and Earned Revenue are available on a single screen. Spectrum’s accounting and operational application work together, allowing you to drill into both the financial and logistic details of all your jobs.
Spectrum is designed to be user friendly so you can spend time running your business, not figuring out how to run your software. With Spectrum, there are no complex menus to master and memorize. Start from the interactive Dashboard that you customize to fit your needs and dive into detailed information and the work you need to get done. As you work, a responsive InfoBar is always present, giving you one-click access to tasks data related to what you are doing.